We will install and configure Percona 5.6 (MySQL) on your RHEL/SL/CentOS or Ubuntu/Debian single server.
- Installation of MySQL Percona 5.6 on a single server.
- Making sure that Percona starts on boot
- Creation of one database (but no tables)
- Creation of one Percona user to use with the database
Does not include:
- Database settings optimization
- Setting up Backups
- Long term troubleshooting – this means that we confirm that the installation works but after the setup we can no longer assist.
Q – Why do I need this service?
A – You need this service if you are about to install any software that expects a MySQL database to be installed – The most common example is installing WordPress on a VPS/bare metal server.
To order this service click here.